Open or close your garage door without using a remote control or key. The LiftMaster® Wireless Keyless Entry System can open the door using a private 4-digit code you program directly into the unit. You can also program it with temporary access codes for visitors or delivery and service personnel so they can gain access to your garage without having to give them your personal code. Plus, it works with all LiftMaster® garage door openers manufactured since January 1993.
- Security+2.0™ and Security+® rolling code technology assures a new code is sent every time the keypad is used and virtually eliminates interference
- Temporary password option enables visitors or delivery and service personnel to enter the garage without giving them your personal code
- Completely wireless – powered by one 9-volt battery (included)
- Weatherproof flip-up protective cover
- Backlit keypad makes numbers easy to see, even in the dark
- One-button-to-close feature makes it easier than ever to close your garage door (works with all LiftMaster® garage door openers manufactured since 2006)
- Compatible with all LiftMaster® garage door openers manufactured since January 1993